Description: Cycling includes events using a two-wheel bicycle or three wheel (modified) bike. Competition events include:
- 500 meter two-wheel and modified time trials
- 1 kilometer two-wheel and modified time trials
- 5 kilometer two-wheel and modified time trials
- 10 kilometer two-wheel (time trials and/or road race)
Season: March 10 thru May 26
Practice: Held on Saturdays 9:00 – 10:00 am. No practice on April 14. First Baptist Church Colleyville /5300 Colleyville Blvd, Colleyville, TX 76034 (Back, Upper corner closest to Church Street).
Medicals: Medical forms are due before the first practice.
Head Coach: Aymie Thornton (email@example.com)
Assistant Coach: Harry Lennard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2018 Area Competition: May 5, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm at Burlington Northern Sante Fe (BNSF) Railroad Headquarters, 3001 Lou Menk Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76131
- 2018 Summer Games: May 26 at UT-Arlington Campus Parking Lot #49, Corner of West Mitchell & South West St., Arlington, TX 76013
An athlete must attend a minimum of 8 practices to be eligible for competitions.