Description: Basketball includes Individual Skills (Target Pass, 10 Meter Dribble and Spot Shot) and Team Competition (5 on 5). SOTX Basketball Description
Season: January thru May
Practice: Practices will begin Saturday, January 5th.
- Heat, Mavericks, and Spurs practice on Saturdays from 8:45 – 10:15 am and Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
- Fireballs and Wildcats practice on Saturdays from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm and Wednesdays from 7:30 – 9:00 pm.
Medicals: Medical forms are due before the first practice.
- Mavericks: Coach Cindy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spurs: Coach Laurie (email@example.com)
- Heat: Coach Robin (R_mCGOWAN@SBCGLOBAL.NET)
- Fireballs & Wildcats:
Contact: Gayla Altman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Area Classifications (Team Competition): Saturday, February 16th, 12:30 – 5:00 pm, Bowie High School (2101 Highbank Drive, Arlington 76018)
- Keller Scrimmage (Team Competition): Saturday, February 23rd, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm, Keller High School (601 Pate Orr Road N, Keller 76248)
- Area Tournament (Individual Skills): Thursday, February 28th, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm, Lamar High School (1400 W Lamar Blvd, Arlington, 76012)
- Area Tournament (Team Competition): Saturday, March 2nd, 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Eaton High School (1350 Eagle Blvd, Haslet 76052)
Leo Adams Middle School (1069 Eagle Blvd, Haslet, 76052)
Carl E. Schluter Elementary School (1220 Mesa Crest Dr, Haslet, 76052)
- State Tournament: May 16 – May 19, Arlington, TX
An athlete must attend a minimum of 8 practices to be eligible for area and state competitions.